快生活 - 生活常识大全

让你口语脱颖而出的十句地道美语


  1. do it yourself, then。
  既然如此,你自己来吧。【疯狂想像:别人抱怨你没做好的时候说!】
  a: that"s not the way i wanted it done。
  这可不是我想要的方式。
  b: do it yourself, then。
  那你自己来呗。
  2. that"s more like it。
  这才像话。【疯狂想像:像个长者一样地说!】
  a: don"t talk to your brother that way!
  别跟你哥哥那么说话!
  b: i"m sorry i insulted you, jimmy。
  对不起,我侮辱了你,吉米。
  a: that"s more like it。
  那这像话。
  3. that"s going too far。
  太过分了!
  a: should i buy my girlfriend a car?
  我是不是该给我女朋友买部车呢?
  b: that"s going too far。
  那太过分了!
  4. see. / i told you (so)。
  我老早告诉过你。【疯狂想像:洋洋得意地、有先见之明地说!】
  a: it was stupid of me to go bungee jumping。
  我居然去蹦极,真是太蠢了。
  b: see, i told you so。
  看,我早就这么说。
  5. so what?
  那又怎样?【疯狂想像:毫不在乎地说!】
  a: you"re not wearing your seatbelt。
  你没系安全带。
  b: so what?
  那又怎样?
  6. i"m counting on you. / you"re my only hope。
  就指望你了。【疯狂想像:可怜兮兮地说!】
  a: sure, i"ll come watch you give your speech。
  当然,我会来看你演讲的。
  b: great, i"m counting on you!
  太好了,我就指望你了。
  7. do something (about it) ! / don"t just sit there!
  想想办法吧!(别闲坐着!)
  a: honey, the garbage needs to be taken out。
  亲爱的,垃圾该拿出去了。
  b: so, don"t just sit there, go do something about it!
  那你就别光坐在那儿了,去做点事吧!
  8. who do you think you are?
  你以为你是谁啊?!【疯狂想像:毫不客气地说!】
  a: you shouldn"t talk to your children that way。
  你不该这么跟你的孩子们说话。
  b: who do you think you are? mind your own business。
  你以为你是谁啊?管好自己的事吧。
  9. stop playing the fool. / don"t act stupid。
  别装傻了。
  a: honey, would you please put the dishes in the dishwasher?
  亲爱的,你能把碗碟放进洗碗机里吗?
  b: i don"t know how to run it。
  我不知道怎么操作。
  a: stop playing the fool!
  别装傻了!
  10. any complaints? / do you have something to say?
  你有何不满?/你有什么话要说吗?
  a: can i see the work schedule for next week?
  我能看看下星期的日程表吗?
  b: here it is. do you have something to say?
  这就是。你有什么要说吗?
网站目录投稿:醉天